-25% Quick View
Christmas Scene Generator + Mockups
The Christmas Scene Generator will equip you with everything you need to create Stunning Designs and Presentations. All 50+ items and they are ready to use. You can design from scratch or use one 3 Ready-made scenes. Since every item is layered and well organized, you can create your unique presentation or design in just a few minutes.
Easy add display images. Double click on “image smart object thumbnail” and then a window will open. Put your image in this window. After that save and close window. Picture will be displayed on display, depending on which you choose.
Sign Logo Mockup Template
5 different plexi and wooden sign logo mockup template. You can present your logo or sign design with this mockup templates. I hope you like them.
- 5 Different PSD Mockup Templates
- 2 Circle Sign Mockup Templates
- 3 Rectangle Sign Mockup Templates
- 4000×3000 px
- RGB Color Mode
- 72 DPI
- Well Organised Layers
- Easy to Edit
- High Quality
5 Realistic Logo Mockups – Smart Template V.2
Show your logo design with style!
Create a realistic display for your logo in few seconds.
These PSD files uses the Smart-Object feature, so you can replace the mockup content easily and quickly.
- Full layered Photoshop Document
- Optimized for 300dpi logo display
- Real proportions, real depth of field and real backgrounds
- You can easily change background color and papers color
- No need for any adjustment, skewing or rotating
It’s easy! You just need to double-click the Smart-Object, paste your artwork, save, and you’re done
[purchase_link id=”4691″ style=”” color=”” text=”Purchase”]
10 Vintage Overlay Textures Logo Mock-up Template
You can use this logo mockup template with any logos, images, backgrounds or textures.
1 Photoshop file for cs4-cs6 10 diffrent overlays texture Photoshop Smart Objects for replacing artwork Easy to replace with your images Well Layered and Organized Dimension 3000 x 2000px / 300 dpi All images and badges are not included
BADGES and IMAGES are only for presentation and are NOT INCLUDED.
How to use the template
- Open the file in Photoshop.
- Open the layer panel. Windows Layers
- As you see only the layer 01 has an active eye
- Open the rest of the eyes to see all templates
- Choose one template an expand it (click on that little arrow near the layer title)
- Double click on the sub-layer “REPLACE WITH YOUR ARTWORK” (double click on the layer thumbnail)
- A new Photoshop window will open with the image you need to replace
- Save and close that window after you insert your image.
[purchase_link id=”4708″ style=”” color=”” text=”Purchase”]